Our ‘DIY’ and ‘Drop & Run’ service options:
Do It Yourself is our most flexible and cost-effective method of producing top quality content quickly and easily. Book any machines you need for a time period then create as much as you want within the booking time. We provide all of the tips, tricks and training so you really do get bang for your buck.
If you’re not sure of anything, our expert team is here to help guide the way. Steamers, hangers, racks, iron, lint rollers and styling accessories (bulldog clips, nylon etc.) are available for you to use during the shoot. All you need to bring along is your product.
How it works:
- Prepare your products and shoot list in advance
- Bring your products in on the day or arrange a time for pre-delivery (subject to space availability)
- Allow 15 minutes for free training on how to get the most out of our machines
- When finished, we will guide you through the process of getting your image files or discuss any additional post-production work that may be required
We understand stepping away from your business to create essential content doesn’t make the day-to-day operations disappear, so our Drop & Run service lets you take a load off.
With experienced eyes and steady hands, we’re experts at getting the best out of our technology. Simply get your products and styling brief to us and we’ll do the rest.
How it works:
- Work with us to create a detailed brief and shot list then let us know how and when you plan on using your images to establish the scope of the task and the photographic set-up
- Deliver the products to our Kingsland studio with enough time prior to shooting
- We then prep (if required) and shoot your products according to your brief and shot list. A sample of this content can be sent to you for sign off and we will discuss any additional post-production work that may be required
- We will send you the image files to your specific requirements once ready and you can arrange collection of your products