Photography Studio Production Assistant (Full-time)
Asset Factory is no ordinary studio, and this is no ordinary role. Our technology solutions transform the way content is created. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with our advanced photographic technology and collaborate with a wide and diverse range of Australasia’s brands and support local retail brands and startups. With studios in both New Zealand and Australia the opportunity also exists to collaborate with team members on projects across both sides of the Tasman.
About the Role:
You will not only be technically proficient, but also enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and
customers to find solutions. In this regard, you will have a high service ethic and get a buzz from delivering above
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of studio.
- Liaise with our postproduction team, including image mark-up / supply detailed postproduction briefs as
- On site shoot assistance.
- Photograph and style product / garments using our automated machines if required.
- Review all product imagery and content to ensure it is presented to the highest standard.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding content creation.
- Managing and meeting deadlines
- Ensure the studio environment is kept to a high standard
- Ensure studio stock and supplies are up to date
- Professional and friendly
- Fast learner, self-motivated, able to learn new systems and absorb information quickly and accurately
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Extremely organised with excellent time management
- Neat and well-presented
- Ability to multitask and to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoys innovation and technology
- Problem solver likes to think outside the square
- Enjoys working in a small team environment
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in ecommerce or photography studio coordination, minimum 2 years + experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills, detail oriented and the ability to multitask
- Proficient with Apple Mac
- Experience in automated workflow a bonus
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite and simple photo editing skills experience
This role will be based in our Auckland, Kingsland Studio. This is a full time onsite role.
Please send through applications to: email@example.com